Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Events: Everybody Love Music presents Mark Farina

I hadn't heard House music like this in a LONG time!!

Not just that, a lot of the party kids I grew up on the dance floor with over the past decade, I haven't seen gathered at the same venue in a cypher (with regards to dancing/breaking) since Buzzlife was through a weekly party at Nation.

Everybody Loves Music threw a kick-ass party at Layla Lounge with Mark Farina headlining.

The security and bar staff were also very cordial, and even looked like they were enjoying themselves at times :-)

Also, like icing on the cake, one of my favorite Baltimore DJ's, Lovegrove, was on the turntables before Mark Farina came on.

He's contributed to some of the best sets I've ever heard at Starscape, an annual...festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment