Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Events: Dance is the Answer

Okay, so remember how I ran into Lala last Saturday?

It was to rehearse for one of multiple flash mobs
which would be taking place over the several weeks or so, as part of the fourth annual Dance is the Answer event, organized by Dance/MetroDC.

Dance/MetroDC is a local branch of Dance/USA, a service organization for the dance world.

While I'm not as involved as I'd like to be, I'm definitely going to try and jump in a little more once I finish grad school. Incidentally, I had met the director of Dance/MetroDC, Peter DiMuro (who's just a wonderful person), and in crossing paths with him and grabbing coffee, actually asked him to be one of the two non AU panel members for my thesis.

Very grateful he accepted, despite what I could only imagine having a hectic schedule.

I'm probably just going to wait until Dance is the Answer is over to catch up with him about meeting again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment