Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Encounters: Keenan O.

I'm out with a friend for his birthday this evening, and the music on the lower level of 30 Degrees/Cobalt is really good. Sometimes they just pump what's playing upstairs to this floor, but I guess on the weekend, they want to have a more club-y feeling.

Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised, though, because as I pass the DJ both I see DJ Keenan on the 1's & 2's. Last time I was out and he was spinning, might've been at Marvin, months ago.

I actually don't even know when or how Keenan and I met originally. I'm sure it was probably on the dance floor, and I was trying to pick my jaw up off the floor, because he dances the was he djs, just grooving and having fun.

If you ever get a chance to, if there's a party he's spinning at, I recommend you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment