Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nap time...and validation

So I'm here early for rehearsal, which doesn't start for another hour or so. Grabbed dinner w/ Jesse at Chipotle and am just about ready to pass out.

Last night's opening of the Brookland Artspace Lofts was a blast, and the fourth floor really represented, during the open studio part of the evening. More than anything, it was great to meet all the other residents, as well as the family and friends.

My parents actually came, along with my lola and tito. It was the first time they got to see my place. And even though my dad criticized my on the paint job in my room, at the end of it, I think they both got why I really wanted to live there, to have that space, and be a part of that community.

Now I'm gonna take a quick nap,

- J Street Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment