Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Another stage combat class at Round House

So, I'm slowly finding ways to integrate my blog back into my life. The trick is not in trying to make more time, but to find the time you already have.

It's week 3 of this stage combat class w/ Casey Kaleba, at Round House Theatre's rehearsal space, in Silver Spring. It really appeals to me from a movement perspective, and I've always wanted the chance to work w/ Casey again, after doing Jerry Springer: The Opera at Studio Theatre 2nd Stage (which he did fight choreo for). Geez, that was a li'l over 3 years ago.

Definitely looking forward to applying what I learn to any work I continue to do w/ Synetic Theater, although right now, I'm just trying to make it until my next bit of down-time, day or night, two Fridays from now.

- J Street Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment